Welcome to our website !

1 Tea Spoon

Simple ways to enjoy life

Staying in a small village

By 08:15



I went to Paris Giverny last summer to visit Monet’s garden. People who have been to Giverny said that I would be able to see all of the village in half a day. But I stayed overnight because I wanted to have a relaxing time. In more detail, I wanted to enjoy the tranquility of night and the fresh morning air.


We stayed at a wonderful B&B, La Dime de Giverny. The owner was very friendly and told us that he was a graphic designer and renovated hard a 18th-century house by himself. He introduced us to his lovely cat, too.


We had a dinner at a nice restaurant, Restaurant Baudy, near the B&B. We enjoyed local homemade dishes at outside on the terrace. All of the food was simple and really good. I had an Omlette Avec Canard Confit as a main dish. I heard that this dish was mom’s cooking for people of Giverny.



You Might Also Like

0 ă‚³ăƒ¡ăƒ³ăƒˆ